Tuesday, May 5, 2009

~~Garden Room ~ A Lovely Spot~~






I know! I've been a long time gone from this blog! Not sure why I haven't blogged in so long - somehow I just got away from it, keeping busy just loving spring & this spring I am loving this new lovely spot. TZ just put a tin roof on our back deck & it's hard to stay away from it ~~ it's a great place to be, awesome place to relax with morning coffee, dinner, or even a nap ~~ Especially nice when it rains on the tin roof ~

Cookie & Cabo love the cushy papasan chair as much as we do & this past week-end we found a second one at a garage sale for $7 ...... so now we each have one ~ they are so comfortable you really can curl up & nap in them. And I recently got a laptop (never had one - best thing ever!) so I can even work "in the garden room" now, ebaying the afternoon away in the papasan chair. So there you go, & here I am ~ just enjoying this new lovely "spot" in my day!

Hope you enjoy a "spot in your day" ~~ I'm happy to be back to my blog!~~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a lovely Spring post! Congrats on the new lap top! I bet you will enjoy listing much more now that you can do so in your "Spring Room".

Tracy said...

Oh I know you are loving it...it's a lovely space! Glad you are back!
Tracy

Mom of 2 Roses said...

I think it's the perfect place for a glass of lemonade and a good book.
Hugs,
Laruie

FrenchGardenHouse said...

What a lovely post, your "Garden Room" is just perfect....no wonder Cookie and Cabo love it!
Lidy