Thursday, November 6, 2008

~~Good Morning Autumn~~


We did a little autumn road trip this week & discovered this gorgeous fall "glow" just up the road from our house ~ the leaves haven't changed too much yet here in Texas so this was such a nice surprise to see!



My favorite new hanging candle $1.99 from Goodwill ~ I love the way the beads reflect on the wall behind it when the room is dark & it has a nice glow ~~


I Love The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown!




This morning I went out to feed the chickens & Vanilla Bean & I really soaked in the brilliant, warm autumn sunshine, shuffled through the fallen leaves, & just took some time to breathe deep ~~ Everything is damp this morning from a late night thunderstorm so the air smells really fresh & earthy - fallish!

I'm loving Autumn so much this year & am just taking time to enjoy all the wonderful fall feelings of falling colorful leaves, breezes through open windows, candle glow! Every day feels special & I don't want to miss a single, cozy minute of fall. We're still having days in the 80's here in Texas but you can sure feel that change in the air & it's warm enough to get outdoors & really enjoy it.

So I'm off to open all the windows & let fall breeze in ~~ Hope you enjoy your Autumn Morning too!

GOOD MORNING AUTUMN!! xoxo

6 comments:

~Becca~Bluebird Rose said...

Autumn is my favorite season, and your pictures of it are just beautiful!!
Thank you for sharing;
Becca
:)

bj said...

Altho autumn has never been a favorite of mine, we are having the most beautiful one this year in West Texas. I have enjoyed every minute of it. We don't have the pretty color changes as you but we have really had beautiful weather...
Thanks for sharing these lovely photos...

julia@lookiloos.com said...

I live in California and the leaves are barely turning. But I still open my windows and let the breeze in. Thanks for transporting me back to my Texas days. Julia

Marilyn in NM said...

I love Autumn and your pictures capture why I love it so much! The colors are so vibrant! Your arrangements and vignettes prove how beautiful this season truly is.
Great post!
Hugs,
Marilyn in NM

joyh82 said...

Very pretty fall decorations!

bj said...

just checking to see where the heck you are....hope all is well in your world.